#MarchMagics 15: Quotations!

Today's MarchMagics prompt is: Favorite Quotes -- This one might be tough to narrow down but also a lot of fun!

Oh, I have so many favorite quotations!  I can't even mention them all, but here are some favorites from DWJ books:

"All power corrupts, but we need electricity." -- Archer's Goon

"Why not do both?  Walk into the sunset screaming?"   -- Luke, Eight Days of Luke

"Because you're a person, of course!' Ann snapped at him. 'One person ought to treat another person properly even if the person's himself!" -- Hexwood

“Yes, you are nosy. You're a dreadfully nosy, horribly bossy, appallingly clean old woman. Control yourself. You're victimizing us all.”  --  Howl, Howl's Moving Castle

“Being a hero means ignoring how silly you feel.”  -- Tom (and, later, Polly), Fire and Hemlock

"Sentimental drivel."  -- Tom, Fire and Hemlock

"But you wouldn’t believe how lonely you get.”--Jamie, The Homeward Bounders

Comments

  1. This makes me want to reread all of the books! I'm totally loving my reread of Dark Lord right now though. I forgot just how crazy everything gets and how it's all perfectly described so that you feel you are actually there. Though I don't always find DWJ quotable, her language is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz