WWReadathon, Day 8

We're getting toward the end of the readathon, and I don't feel like I've been able to read all that much for the last few days, but I have made efforts to make as much time as I could for it, so that alone makes it
worthwhile.  Today's progress:

I did, in fact, finish Supernatural Enhancements.  That was an unexpected ending for sure.  Tell you about it soon.

I'm close to finished with Book VIII (not IX, oops) of Morte D'Arthur.  I'll try to finish it tonight, but I'm also going to watch a movie for the Back to the Classics Challenge, so we shall see.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I had started Seventeen, by Booth Tarkington (of Magnificent Ambersons fame).  It's a quick read and pretty funny, so I took it to the girls' fencing class today and finished it.  That is my biggest thing today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz