Oh, wow.

Fellow Diana Wynne Jones lovers, this is a great day for me.  My husband just gave me a copy of Changeover!   I never expected to be able to read it, so...wow.  I'm pretty speechless.  Is this a guy to hang on to, or what?? 

Thanks, honey! :)

I'll post a picture tomorrow if I can get a good one.  Best DWJ March ever!!


I wrote most of a Power of Three post earlier and then totally failed to finish it.  Maybe tomorrow.  I'm going to go to bed and look at my new book now.  Of course I will just admire it for a couple of days.  I have to find a good chunk of time to be able to sit down and read it in peace.  My usual method of wandering around the house reading a paragraph at a time is not worthy of this great event.



Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

A few short stories in Urdu