Readathon, Day 4

Today I have hardly gotten to do any reading AT ALL. My daughter is going to camp tomorrow, and so I spent the day doing sudden and unexpected errands. But I got to read:

A little teeny bit of In the First Circle.

A good bit of The Amateur Cracksman, the first book about Raffles, the gentleman thief.  I was about 70% of the way through and I finished it.  I'm sort of horrified by how he treats his sidekick--whose name is, of all things, Bunny.


I can't find Pamela.

A little bit of Slouching Towards Adulthood, a look at the problems of attaining independence in young adulthood in a time when unemployment and debt are both very high.

A few chapters of a Flavia de Luce mystery, Red Herring Without Mustard.  I'm not sure this is going to be my kind of book.

I have no idea what I could pick for a song today, so I didn't.  Tomorrow is another day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz